No-one said it was going to be easy. This is the ongoing story of The Disco Students - from Aylesbury 1978 to today, now. www.myspace.com/2006discostudents

Monday, December 26, 2005


Untitled.(26.12.05)

jeffrey from shalamar, oh jeffrey from shalamar.
where is the money for my car?
I lent you it last week for you to drive to cruisers creek.
you gave your word you'd get it back to me,
now i've heard word you've wrapped it around a tree.

lol creme, lol creme from 10cc,
where's that dough that's due to me?
I paid for your kids to go to public school,
I re-wired your house and then fell ill,
You have yet to settle these bills.

I am a one trick pony who never read a book,
I was sent to stand in the corner of the class,
The arse hung out of my trousers,
I was made to wear a dunces cap, a dunces cap.

charlie harper, charlie from the uk subs,
You and me we bought that pub,
I paid the deposit, did the paperwork,
you fucked off on a uk tour, a man of your age should know better,
that's why your hairdressers went bust.

No comments: