No-one said it was going to be easy. This is the ongoing story of The Disco Students - from Aylesbury 1978 to today, now. www.myspace.com/2006discostudents

Wednesday, December 28, 2005


I have decided to stay in the house as long as I can . There's no way the 3 Sues would try to get back into here if they know I'm in. . At night, I leave ALL the lights on so it looks, from the hill where they're living in the car, that the place is busy with people. I realise the electricity bill will be crippling - but it won't ( by my estimate) arrive until March - so hopefully, I'll have a hit record or something and be able to pay for it.

Mice In My Hair (Part Two).

In this suit, in this suit,
I slept in a car boot, yeah a car boot.
Dragged myself through a hedge ( backwards),
I have the arse hanging out of my pants,
My pants are full of ants.
My head is full of lice,
My hair is full of mice.

I have spots on my nose,
I wear another man's clothes,
No-one loves me, I don't care.
I have mice nesting in my hair.

My car is in bits,
There are no spares no more.
I have mice nesting in my hair.

So today I tripped on a root,
And then put my toe right through the end of my boot.
I showed for a job, but the job had gone,
They'd gone and give it to a Mormon.
He had, they said, many wives to support,
If I tried that, I'd end up in court.

My ears are full of wax,
I ain't paying my Council Tax,
I lost £300 playing some kind of dice,
My hair, my hair is full of mice.

No comments: