No-one said it was going to be easy. This is the ongoing story of The Disco Students - from Aylesbury 1978 to today, now. www.myspace.com/2006discostudents

Saturday, December 24, 2005


Into the Christmas period - and a bout of cyber-aggro has broken out. All highly amusing. I can't sing for toffee and spend all my time posting insults on other folks websites. Tell me something I don't know and isn't that what the internet is for ?
As soon as I heard about this new fangled internet thing, I knew it was for me. No longer did I have to waste valuable time writing crank letters or making late night obscene telephone calls to single women or the vulnerable, I could create all my mischief at the click of a mouse. Brilliant.
The mixing and re-mastering of the retrospective record has begun - all very nice too. Here's a picture that may be on the cover.

No comments: