No-one said it was going to be easy. This is the ongoing story of The Disco Students - from Aylesbury 1978 to today, now. www.myspace.com/2006discostudents

Monday, February 23, 2004

This coming Saturday we travel down to Herne Hill to play at The Half Moon. William, who runs the night seems to have his finger on the button - we're on third of a four band bill. The press release states "The Disco Students venture south with their perfect pop".
'Tis true, I suppose - I've always felt that whatever style of music there must be a melody , there just has to be a tune .
I received one of those mass emails today - they promise to increase one's penis by a good few inches. Don't get me wrong, I don't suppose any of us would mind that - but does it work I wonder ? And if so, how ? Anyway, the title of the email was interesting , the subject read "Easygoing Barber". Mmmm, I thought, what a great title for a song.....

No comments: