No-one said it was going to be easy. This is the ongoing story of The Disco Students - from Aylesbury 1978 to today, now. www.myspace.com/2006discostudents

Friday, February 27, 2004

A date at The Hope & Anchor, Islington has just been confirmed - Friday 12th March, we're on at 9pm. The H&A is one of those venues I remember reading about in NME back in the good old days. Never been there myself, should be interesting. Bit of a mini Islington tour as we're at The Buffalo Bar on the previous Wednesday - we thought of staying in Islington for the three nights but couldn't face all that ciabatta and sun dried tomatoes.
The big medical news is that I've managed to pick up an ear infection. Fancy that, and so young. I'm glad it has been diagnosed, as at last night's rehearsal I had trouble hearing the PA despite the levels being turned up to maximum. It did cross my mind that I was becoming deaf and a Donald Pleasance/Great Escape scenario with the rest of the group was on the cards.
Oh well, it's an early night for The Disco Students as we're at The Half Moon tomorrow.

No comments: