No-one said it was going to be easy. This is the ongoing story of The Disco Students - from Aylesbury 1978 to today, now. www.myspace.com/2006discostudents

Friday, November 18, 2005


Just finished a couple of new songs - "Writer & Broadcaster" is one, the other yet to be named. Sound good to me. I'm getting more proficient on the synthesiser - although I read a quote by Daniel Miller of Mute fame, who says that " only non-musicians make good synthesiser players" - if that's the case, I should be fucking superb.
The new record will be out in a week or so - all done on the mixing and mastering front - just waiting now for the pressing etc.
Just seen the track listing for the new Morrissey album - out in the Spring.
It's true, he DID steal all my ideas - a couple of the titles could be straight from the DS songbook.

No comments: