No-one said it was going to be easy. This is the ongoing story of The Disco Students - from Aylesbury 1978 to today, now. www.myspace.com/2006discostudents

Wednesday, September 06, 2006


John (Le Mesurier)

It's the little things that let you down,
Like, refusing to wear a dressing gown,
Pushing a child from a life boat,
"It's every man for himself"

I, like you, will spoil my voting paper,
I write " none of the above are fit to lace my shoes"
"They could not fill my boots"
Look at their Burton's suits, they think it's funny.

It's the little things that let you down ( son),
Being lower middle class,
Can sometimes be a pain in the arse.
I struggle with all the cutlery,
I lost my kit after P.E.

It's the little things that let you down,
I washed my hands in my posh girlfriend's sink,
God only knows what her mother thinks,
They think their shit don't stink (son).

No comments: