No-one said it was going to be easy. This is the ongoing story of The Disco Students - from Aylesbury 1978 to today, now. www.myspace.com/2006discostudents

Tuesday, August 03, 2004

I've been listening to The Idiot by Iggy Pop - almost non stop for a week. Why? Who knows?
Once, when I lived in my first flat - I awoke one morning and just HAD to have some milk.
I walked bloody miles to buy a carton, and drank it down greedily. Something to do with the body telling the brain it was lacking in calcium ( so a friend told me - sounds reasonable).
Perhaps, my "The Idiot" phase is in a similar envelope. I used to play it a lot when I was 19 - maybe I just like to think I'm 19 again. Nothing wrong with that I suppose.
Well, we're nearing the end of our Summer rest - and we're ready for a new musical season.
I've got a feeling we've got something up our sleeves.

No comments: