No-one said it was going to be easy. This is the ongoing story of The Disco Students - from Aylesbury 1978 to today, now. www.myspace.com/2006discostudents

Friday, October 03, 2003

So, how does one put a group together that last played live over 20 years ago?
Mmm, good question.
Well, first of all I asked myself do I REALLY want to do it ?
The answer was yes please.
From then on it was easy.
The telephone is a great thing - so I used it to contact Richard - he used his to get to Jon and we were three.
I drove in a car to see Kevin - and he agreed.
Then we all four met in a pub in Baker Street and talked about what had to be done.
There was little doubt - there was a lot to be done - and we had to do it.
Within another week, we were rehearsing at Basement Studios in Watford.
We were writing songs - more of which later - and we were a group.
The Disco Students existed once again.

No comments: